Air Conditioner Installation
Are you looking for a new air conditioning unit to be installed? We are well-versed in the ability to work with numerous brands.
- Your A/C is not cooling well or it is not working at all
- Your system is old and you want to reduce your utility bills
- You have decided to replace window units with central air conditioner installation
- You are preparing to sell your home and you want to increase its value
- You own new construction or you are planning a remodel or addition
Make your utility costs drop immediately. If you have a look at your power bill, you will see that in the long summer months here in Florida, about 2/3rds of the cost is for air conditioning. With today’s energy-efficient models, you will need 30-50% less electricity than 15-year-old models use. If your system is 15 years old that’s the average life of an A/C unit.
Look at your power bill again. How many dollars is a 30% savings? What if you cut it in half? This is the money savings you can see following air conditioner installation. Plus, you can get federal tax breaks for making energy-saving home investment – up to $1500 of the cost of the equipment. Many people calculate that the power savings over the life of the unit will pay them back the total cost.
- We are proud to provide to you in-person advice on a system that offers the best value while meeting your budget for air conditioner installation. We are proud to represent the quality products of Rheem, Goodman, Trane and Lennox and we will install any brand you choose. You will never get a “hard sell” for a more expensive unit. Our job is to provide you the system that best meets your requirements.
Central air conditioner installation instantly raises the value of your home by at least as much as it costs to install, and here in our Florida climate homeowners have had a 10% leap on top of that. A prospective buyer will know their power costs will be less, and their comfort insured, because the home they are buying has energy-efficient cooling. Realtors will tell you that it can seal the deal!
Central air versus room units: Central units are quiet and effective, and in the long run, they save you money. They call it a “room” unit because it really can’t cool much more than that; if you try, it will keep drinking power while not cooling effectively. A central system cools and dehumidifies the air and it filters out allergens and dust. In addition, with air conditioner installationyou get a programmable thermostat that saves even more electricity by allowing you to cool the house just before you get home. Most thermostats have two fan settings – “on” and “auto.” Using “on” can add approximately $25 to your monthly bill, because the fan keeps running. Using the “auto” setting, on the other hand, saves energy and money.
We offer a free, no-obligation calculation of your cooling needs provided on site. We will explain the options and offers that meet your cooling and budget needs.
Selecting mobile home air conditioning requires different experience than we use for site-constructed housing. There is some cooling loss in most mobile homes, and this affects the size of the unit that will work best for you. In Florida, there is heat gain due to our strong summer heat. We have the years of the experience you need to choose the proper system for your mobile home, and install it so that you get peak efficiency and cooling.
We calculate the size of unit you need, using industry standard – government recommended cooling load guidelines. Usually mobile home systems are in the in the 3-5 ton range and we will know for certain when we have been to your house and have professionally calculated the cooling capacity you need.
With our expertise you will avoid the costliest mistake people make: buying oversized mobile home air conditioning. Proper size is affected by several things:
- The direction your home faces
- The location and shade
- The number of windows
- The cooling loss of your home
- The heat gain in summer
Why is too much cooling capacity a problem? Modern air conditioning is designed to work at peak efficiency when cooling specific square footage. A unit actually performs worse when it is too big for the cooling demand of the home. (This is not limited to mobile homes, but ANY home or business). It cycles off and on too frequently. This makes your power bills higher, and it causes the equipment to wear out sooner. Too much cooling power can also cause moisture problems inside your home. We make certain you do not lose energy efficiency and are completely satisfied with the comfort of your home. Our experience with mobile home air conditioning means you have exactly what you need and nothing more.
- Even if you don’t choose us, please know that oversized HVAC equipment is a common industry problem that honest companies such as we are combating by operating with integrity. The bad guys want you to pay more upfront for larger mobile home air conditioning units.
How much energy can you save? The government’s ENERGY STAR® program estimates that equipment today is at least 30% more energy efficient than a 1993 model. Since you can expect at least 15 years of service out of a system, that means most ‘93s are due for replacement this year. Mobile home air conditioning can save you one third of what you are spending currently on cooling.
Replacing window air units with central air is an additional money saver. The reason is that you need three window units to deliver the same cooler temperatures of one system. Nothing beats the comfort of a central air in a mobile home and window units cannot come close to the energy efficiency.
You have several options for mobile home air conditioning:
- Split system air conditioners work with your existing furnace ducts to blow cool air throughout your home.
- A heat pump can handle both cooling and heating needs by moving heat to the outside in summer, and capturing heat from outdoors in winter.
- An indoor cooling coil can be added to your existing electric furnace.
- A self contained indoor wall system may provide the cooling you want.
Residential air conditioning contractors with our level of commitment are rare around here. Our promise is prompt, honest and reliable customer service – at the lowest possible prices. This sets us apart from our competition. We are a full-service company:
Price and quality DO go together. Our reasonable prices are possible because of our efficiency and knowledge. When an installer or repair person is not fumbling around for the answer, you save labor costs and we can send him on to serve our next residential air conditioning customer. We install your system properly, and get it right the first time. Don’t risk cut-rate dealers, who have to cut corners to make their price. Choose the local business that will be here after your work is done. Because we repair or install your system well, you don’t have to worry about a cycle of problems, repairs and discomfort.
For residential air conditioning replacement, call us. We keep costs low yet offer top brands and high-performance units. We recommend the quality products of Rheem, Trane, Goodman and Lennox, although we will install any brand you choose. We will never pressure you into a more expensive option as other contractors do. Our policy is to work with you to meet your budget. Our expert installation may entitle you to extended limited warranties. Plus, when you choose an ENERGY STAR® rated unit, you are eligible to take up to $1500 of the cost as a tax credit this year.
- The largest residential air conditioning is not always the best. In fact, a unit that is too big for your home and for the cooling level you prefer will be far less efficient. You are advised not to buy what your neighbor has just because they have had good luck with it. Let us provide our years of expertise and recommend and install the air conditioning system that is just right for your home.
For repair — call us in an emergency or schedule residential air conditioning service. We understand that you need cooling back on as soon as possible. You need to know what’s wrong, and what it will take to fix it. You can relax the moment our fully-equipped truck rolls up. We want you as a long-term customer. That means our technicians will solve your problem, provide scheduled maintenance, and make certain that our customer service eliminates any more need to search for home air conditioning contractors. We develop long-term relationships with our repair and service customers, and because they trust us, they often call us when it’s time for a replacement system in their home.
ENERGY SAVINGS PROGRAM
$169.00 for a year membership!
This offer includes – 2 tune-ups
(1 in the spring and 1 in the fall!)
- 20% discounts on IAQ products
- 15% discounts on repairs
- 5% discount on new systems
- other special savings programs throughout the year
Schedule Service or Contact Us: